Thursday 24 July 2014

To-Do

So,
In about 35 days my life is going to take a complete 180 degree turn.

Just so you know, 
I'm going to a new city in a new country to a new college in a new surrounding with new people and a new house which is actually new and sparkly clean with new windows and doors and wooden floors. 

Basically, I'm going to America - To Chicago - To study Integrated marketing Communications - At Northwestern University (Dream College-woohoo!)

And so because my life is taking a 180 degree turn there are little things in my to-do list :

1)Drink More Water

2)Talk more, Text less.

3)Sketch a lot. Sit by the lake and sketch.

4)Organize my Desk

5)Mind-Map

6)Read one good book every month

7)Be more Direct & less diplomatic

8)Create a brand

9)Start a new blog 

10)Eat weird food

11)Wear less Makeup

12)Make a mood-board

13)Sky-Dive

14)Stop dwelling , Stop worrying

15)Read about the economy and about money

16)Save 

17)Spend less on clothes and more on food

18)Get retweeted 100 times

19)Design a typeface

20)Get comfortable on Skype

21)Send postcards back home

22)Watch foreign movies in languages that I don't understand

23)Learn a foreign language

24)Fewer emoticons :(

25)Learn to use Google Maps better

26)Learn to make really good coffee

27)Be vocal, be honest.

28)Start an online portfolio

29)Do 16 Suryanamaskars and Tibetan Yoga everyday

30)At the end of these15 months read this to-do list and feel happy about yourself

Also, I've already started a new blog. Its called "New Girl in the City" and it'll be more about the experiences I have, the people I meet, School, Emotions, Names, Places, Animals and Things in Chicago.

Lots of Mumbai-love,

Juie

No comments:

Post a Comment