Thursday 27 February 2014

Sketch-Happy

Homebound Thursday afternoons can be boring.
Especially when Mumbai's getting warm.
So I felt like putting the boredom to some use and went stationary shopping.
I came back with a new sketch book and two of my favorite Stablilo fine liners.

I came back home and decided to make pretty things but inspiration was being a moron.
Saw something like this somewhere and thought it was really pretty and thought of drawing it.


However,
These lines popped up in my head before I drew it :

"I am but made of the Sand and Sea,
The colors of the flowers they color me,
My lips painted crimson by the solar crust.
After all we're made of Fairy dust."



Random Thursday afternoon sketches :')

You should try sketching on Boring Thursday afternoons too.
Gives you unmatched glee :)

A palette full of paints,
Juie

No comments:

Post a Comment