Thursday 31 October 2013

Hello Ladies!

Hello Ladies ! This is something I want every woman to read because I know how I feel about myself when I read something powerful! That's exactly how I want you to feel :)

(& obviously the wonderful men who I know believe in this cause! )


I'd love to spread this little powerful thought amongst women because words are more powerful than any other form of revolution! If I am selected I get to perform this and spread this through a book published by them :) I believe it's a cause and I'm sure you do too :)

I've entered a Poem for the LITLIVE Mystory contest :) Genre is Spoken Word Poetry :) The entries that are selected will be called to perform in front of a panel of esteemed authors at Literature fest Mumbai in November :)

Please vote if you like my work :) Link is below!
http://bit.ly/1gWs93i

No comments:

Post a Comment