Saturday 7 December 2013

Song-Write-Mode

I woke up and wrote a song. Between the pages of a boring math textbook is where inspiration seeps in and all that (:
Never posted  a song onto the blog so thought of posting this one!
Any composers who can make my rather novice sounding song sound awesome?

Here it is :

(Un-named)


I don’t know where I’m going from here,
I don’t know what it’s going to be like,
I feel the atoms rushing up through my veins,
Pumping through my heart,
Giving me a start

Ooooh,

Im scared and I’m overwhelmed,
And I feel like I’m breaking the red li-ight
But I see the glowing neon signs,
They’re telling me that I’m going to be fi-ne

Its so exhilarating so sublime,
Its like taking a leap into faith and time,
And when you’re scared and you still go o-on,
Nothing can replace the shine in your eye.

There’s fire and ice,
They’re both so strong,
But you’ve got to choose,
Where you belong,
And they’ll tell you that,
You’ll never get through,
but dancing through the storm,
Its all upto you

Coz the atoms, they run through your veins,
Pump through your heart,
And give you a start,
You’re scared and your overwhelmed,s
And you feel like you’re breaking the red-light,
But you see the glowing neon signs,
They’re telling you that you’ll be fine

Just leap into faith and time...


No comments:

Post a Comment