Wednesday 26 February 2014

Fab-ruary



Everything about February has been quite fab.
(Except that I haven't written a single post & I broke my iPod.)

I read an awesome book. - The fault in our stars by John Green.
Thats my favorite part: 

























Read it before the movie is up! Its coming in Summer '14.

Apart from the book, February has been fab for a lot more things!

The best friend's birthday on a yacht ; Baking cheesecakes ; Sending college applications ; Reading real things ; Teaching little kids Bonsai ; Valentine's Day Lunch; Wine and Dine, GPA-Happiness ; Jitters about college Decisions ; Little shopping trips;  Creating Ad-campaigns and Posters; Stationary Happiness :A new set of 250 Felt pens ; New songs to sing at Karaoke ; A new favorite Cocktail ; Learning to cook ; www.tut.com- notes from the Universe (Please Check it out! It'll make your day) ; Making a clock; Painting pretty things ; Redoing my dreamcatcher ; Winter in summer ; Smiles.



That is what the Mumbai Sky-line looks like from the yacht :






Salty air & Sunshine,
Juie 

No comments:

Post a Comment