Saturday 27 April 2013

Firsts


Firsts. Is it even a word? (I love brackets) (Also, I like the "ts" sound that Firsts makes)

Firsts are exciting. They don't have two meanings unlike Seconds.

I am usually very random when I FIRST meet someone.
I often laugh obnoxiously loud and I am judged at times. (I have a split personality when it comes to being judged- I am awfully scared of being judged at the same time I try to make myself believe it doesn't really matter.)

I'm already muddled up in my own thought web.

Firsts are funny, but they're amazing.
First rains smell beautiful, The first kiss feels beautiful, First Love and "all-that-jazz" makes a lot of sense for that moment, First Jobs are jittery, First tattoos are even more jittery (Date 2-12-12) , First blogs are JITTERY-EST. Like I said, Im awfully scared of being judged,

But,

Here I am,

Juie :) 20 years old, 
Writes and saves it on little chits and makes little hidden folders on the laptop, 
Show her awful works sometimes (not-mostly)
Finally coming out of the closet and here is her First Blog. (Date 27-4-2012) (Also, her Best Friend Malavika's birthday)

Thanks for reading,
(Awkward Silence)
Okay Thanks Bye :)


Ps- I'm going to be waaaay more organized, eloquent, flowery and not-so-jittery the next time.
Much love,


1 comment: