Sunday 28 April 2013

Scripturient

This post is purely for me :')

 It might be entertaining for you but I wanted to list things that I'd love to write about so when I'm out of topics, I can come back here.
I love poetry , Spoken word poetry, so that
Fashion - Once in a while, Its the expression of the soul sometimes,
Music, I thrive on it,
Love, Okay give that to me I'm a girl, mushy is good sometimes
Women, I have this raging fire within
Education,
Random la-la's of my day,
I would draw on days when colors express my feelings more than my words,
and Yes, Songs (The budding song-writer,singer, poet type of a girl)
Random recordings - That I'd hope you give a ear too
Four-legged creatures - (Dogs & Cats) - Confused cat-dog person, More towards the dog side 
BEAAAACHESSSS aaah,
My boy,
My bests, 
Brackets,
Sun Hats, Paragliding and Summer,
Philosophy, I have that side too
Little stories,
Hallucinogenic dreams,
The occasional anger,  Im capable of that too, you know
TreesFlowersMountainsButterflies - Stop & Stare
Great Women 
& Men ( Sometimes)
Quotes I love,
Ideas that ideate,
Recent temporary obsessions,

Now you know 1/200th of me,
The list shall continue,
Much love,

(Just realized my love for commas "," - Maybe I'm going to write about that too)

1 comment: