Saturday 22 June 2013

Thirteeen.

Like I said, I'm going to use my blog to ramble, mumble and stumble sometimes. This is one of those.
No Thirteen does not mean Im a teenager and NO! I am not even one of those number thirteen evil fanatics. 

This should actually be a new year thing but this is now a fall to fall thing. 

I CANNNOT function without lists. Also, making a list and not completing it hurts my ego.So here, I upload this list on my blog and let it out to the world so everyone of you has the right to beat me up, judge me, call me a tree(because they just stand in one place and chill), call me a donkey, call me an infested minded frog,Whatever.Point being come home, and leave me a personal hate letter but I NEED TO FINISH THIS LIST IN THE NEXT 365 DAYS.
I need to get out of bed and shake the laziness out, I need to stop scurrying in and out of restaurants, I need to stop my favorite afternoon siestas and get my lazy but working.


  • DRIVE CHILD DRIVE! Stop being terrified of trucks. Be terrified of Sharks, I know you are but Take the bloody U-Turn. You're bloody 20 years old.DRAAAAAAIVE.
  • Complete that stupid Web-Designing Course you started! You need that certificate to make your CV Flowery.Stern remember? 
  • Learn to Dance. If you want to go to Amreeka you need to atleast know how to move that stiff body, a little? You can't be going around telling people "I sing."with a big wide grin.Get that idiotic smile of your face and MOVE. Let go of the inhibitions. Make the 2 left feet move. Stop fantasizing and making your mind goddess happy by belly-dancing in your dreams. You do not burn calories in your dreams. 
  • Get rid of the Paunch. NO, you're not being hard on yourself. You love meditating and yoga and all. But DO IT. Go for a run pleaaaase? Your best friend is losing weight now. BE INSPIRED, CUT THE POTATO OUT. 
  • SING. You've stopped singing. You need to stop finding the stage. Sing for yourself at home.Upload videos on youtube.Its not crass. It needs guts which you lack.
  • Learn to cook a Gujarati Meal. The father wants it and you're going to want it one day too. Learn to make Daal Bhaat Rotli Shaak. Necessity my child. Aglio-olio, Gnochhi, Risotto, Pad-Thai and cakes get boring in a while.
  • Last but not the least PLEASE learn to swim. Its sad that you're lazing in one corner of the pool when everyone's swimming and playing volleyball. You need to stop taking piggy-backs from the boy in the deep. There are NO SHARKS in the pool.Also there are LIFEGUARDS. 
Im not in my right mind when Im writing this. Im being hard on myself. Very hard. pmsy also actually. But if this is growing up - BRING-IT-ON.


No comments:

Post a Comment